Shut Your Flap – Small Label Tabs
These repositionable sticky tabs are perfect for keeping the flaps on your ScrapRack pockets from bending or wrinkling. Use these small label tabs to help keep your ScrapRack flaps closed, but for many other things too!
We used a light tack adhesive on these colorful plastic tabs. They’re just sticky enough to hold your flaps down, but not so sticky that they leave a residue. They also help to “open” your flap. Position the SYF tab so half of the “sticky” is on the flap and half is on the pocket. The colored part of the SYF should be at the bottom of the tab, or over the pocket piece. When you want to open the pocket, simply lift the colored portion of the SYF up and the flap will come up as well.
What else can you do with our SYF Tabs?
- Label your ScrapRack pages by sticking them to the edge of the page
- Create sub-catagories within your themes
- Label your vertical paper storage categories
- Label embossing folders in your Fab Files.
- Label unmounted stamps or embossing folders in your ScrapRack Pages.
Shut Your Flap tabs will go anywhere you need a label but don’t need a full Divider.
These small Shut Your Flap Tabs work best on small pocket pages like the Trader’s Twelve, Sweet Sixteen, and Straight Eight.
40 tabs, 10 in each color
Small Shut Your Flap tabs are 1″ x 1.5″